For the first time ever the organizers of the very successful Professional Beauty UK Awardsthe British Hairdressing Awards and the British Hairdressing Business Awards are bringing a glittering Awards ceremony to Ireland!
The Professional Beauty / Hairdressers Journal Ireland presents the Beauty, Hair & Spa Awards on the evening of Sunday, November 6 in Dublin, as part of the annual PB / HJ show weekend.
With 16 categories in total – eight for beauty and eight for hair, split to recognize business and creative skills – all entries will be judged independently by industry experts who are selected for their knowledge and expertise.
If you’re wondering if it’s worth taking the time to put yourself forward for a Beauty, Hair & Spa Award, here are 10 reasons to enter in your chosen category:
- Get Featured in Professional Beauty / Hairdressers Journal Ireland.
- When a potential client or investor is sizing you up against your competitors, a business award could just give you the edge.
- Being an award-winning business gives stylists / therapists pride in what they do, Boosting their motivation and encouraging them to work as a team for continued success – consider Entering the team-focused categories.
- Winning a Beauty, Hair & Spa Award is a sign of service quality for existing and potential customers.
- To get the best staff in the market you need to push your business forward and get maximum recognition as a dynamic and successful employer.
- Completing the entry form will give you a chance to look over your business from a different perspective and identify areas you could improve.
- Attending the ceremony will give you an opportunity to meet other industry business leaders in an informal environment.
- Whether or not you win, if you reach the Finals, we can provide judging feedback to help you identify strengths and weaknesses in your business and plan for success.
- The huge industry exposure that comes from winning a Beauty, Hair & Spa Award can lead to new career opportunities, from Collaborations to training or Consultancy work.
- Share your achievement and success by showcasing the shiny winning Trophy and certificate in your salon or spa.
Entries for the Awards close on 29 July 2022. Find out more about the Beauty, Hair & Spa Awards Ireland 2022.