New York, NY, USLocation:
Fri, Sep 23 ’22Posted on:
H Architecture is a design-oriented award-winning architecture firm based in Midtown Manhattan. The firm is seeking an individual with strong design leadership who wants to be involved in multiple scale and type of projects in domestic and international with the firm’s cross-cultural design team.
Persons interested MUST meet the following requirements:
- Professional Degree in Architecture and 7-12+ Years’ experience at an architecture firm preferred but not limited.
- Knowledge and experience in their ability in all design phases conceptual/schematic design to construction administration
- Client management skills are preferred – proven ability to successfully manage and sustain strong client relationships
- Project Management skills – budgets, staffing, and project plans
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with team members, consultants, and clients are required
- Experience in commercial, high rise, and hospitality design are a plus
- Proficiency in design software such as Rhino, Revit, Adobe Suite are required. Programming language and Grasshopper are plus
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent Building code, zoning knowledge and experience in DOB process in NYC are preferred
- Able and willing to work abroad required
Salary and benefits package are competitive and based on experience/skill level. Please email short cover letter, resume and selected work sample including professional and academic work to [email protected] (subject heading: Job Position Application_your name), combined into a SINGLE PDF no larger than 5mb. No phone calls please. We will only contact candidates who meet our criteria.
Back to Job List…